How do I transfer my property management from one company to another with Leased?
It’s actually pretty easy! All you have to do is contact us directly and inform us about your intention to switch to Leased. We will take it from there, contacting your current agency and making sure all the required paperwork is checked and filled. No need to worry—we’ll guide you every step of the way.
What’s a residential tenancy agreement?
A residential tenancy agreement or lease is a contract between a lessor and a lessee that outlines the rights, responsibilities, as well as the terms and conditions that both the lessor and tenant agree to.
What must a residential tenancy agreement include?
Here is what a standard residential tenancy agreement includes:
- Contact details for both the lessor and tenant. The agency’s or property managers contact details must also be outlined.
- The address of the property in question.
- Important lease terms, which include rent amount, tenancy duration, and the frequency of rent payments.
- Specific rules regarding pets, guests, smoking etc.
- The method of payment (e.g. cash, credit, debit).
- Details about the rental bond (i.e. security deposit)
What is included in your property management services?
We want to make sure you’re making the most of your property. Leased will help:
- Determine the accurate rental value of your property.
- Screen prospective tenants.
- Maintain your property in great condition by performing regular inspections.
- Ensure that rent is always paid on time.
- Solve any issues and deal with any complaints that may arise.
- Deal with particularly difficult tenants, assisting you through the eviction process if necessary.
Why is rental management so important?
There are many reasons why you may want to consider rental management. Leased can help you:
- Find high-quality tenants and keep them happy.
- Avoid unpleasant confrontations with tenants.
- Determine an optimal rent rate and make sure that it’s paid on time.
- Solve any legal or paperwork-related issues.
- Keep your property in great shape by negotiating the best prices on all maintenance jobs.
- Make the most of your property without having to invest too much time yourself.
Where is your service currently available?
We’re currently managing a wide range of properties all over Australia. Contact us directly to check whether our services are available in your area.
What makes Leased different from other property management companies?
Leased offers a complete range of property management services at the most competitive rates in the market. Our team comprises of property management specialists with years of experience in the industry. We provide you with the best professional property management services so that you can spend more time on the things that matter. Contact Leased today and make the most out of your property.